1. Visit us this Christmas
Christmas at St Stephen’s
There’s no better way to find out more about Jesus than at Christmas!
Come, experience Christmas with us and unwrap the ancient story of Jesus’ birth. Discover the timeless awe and joy of the original Christmas events.
Saturday 9th December
- 5-7pm Carols on the Grass — on the church grass with the Willoughby Public School band and others. Kids Fair and dinner included too.
Sunday 24th December (Christmas Eve)
- 4pm Family Service with a sausage sizzle afterwards.
- 10pm Champagne Supper
- 11pm Candlelight Readings and Carols
Monday 25th December (Christmas Day)
- 9am Community Service with a community choir, Kids Spot and a Christmas morning tea
2. come and see
One of the easiest ways to see what the Christian faith is all about is to come and visit us on Sunday. Every Sunday we have people joining us who are exploring faith. Our Sunday services are welcome to all, no matter what you believe, no matter who you are. You can participate in as much or as little as you feel comfortable—you can simply sit back and watch what happens as we sing, listen to the Bible and a sermon, pray, eat and drink.
3. read the Bible with someone
The Bible and coffee
Do you want to see what the Bible says for yourself and discuss it with someone?
We’d love to sit down with you in a local cafe and chat about anything you’d like to know about the Bible. Coffee (or whatever beverage you prefer) is on us!
4. Ask us your questions
We want to hear
Got questions about the Christian faith or about St Stephen’s?
We want to hear from you. Feel free to ask us your questions and we will respond to you.